Well I had hoped to stay on track thru the holidays but that did not seen to work out for me. I did however get all the steps printed out.
Last night I completed the cutting out of everything. Well i might have to cut some more of the lack on white to get enough bricks. I didn't want to go overboard with cutting. Now to just start sewing on step 4 to the end.
I am so excited to see this come together. I have to admit if I had seen the finished product I would probably never even started. I just love how Bonnie Hunter breaks the steps out to manageable parts so it is not so overwhelming for folks like me. I hate huge quantities of pieces but I love big blocks.
I will post my finished product just as soon as it becomes FINISHED.. ; ~) I am hoping to be able to link the finished top on Monday.. Wish me luck..