My boost of energy that arrived with the new year is paying off. I have been organizing all the clipped articles I've been saving for years, pictures of quilts, how-to's, etc into binders. Tuesday night I started cutting scraps and small pieces into shapes I can actually use somehow. While going through fabric stacks I ran across some fabric I have wanted to use in a "Cracker" baby quilt for a long time. Yesterday I finished the Cracker Baby quilt top! It's foundation paper pieced 6" blocks = 36 X 36. I "found" about 7 mini-quilts that need finished - sewed the binding on one today and will finish it by hand tonight. Oh yes, I finished quilting and binding a star mini-quilt last night.
Can't wait to get started again tomorrow!