Wednesday, May 29, 2013

May 28, 2013

We had many beautiful quilts shown last night.  I got a few pictures, but it seems I have filled my phone.lol. I have to move them to the computer so I can fill it up again..  Here are the ones I could get pictures of.  

This is Barbara's crazy nine patch from retreat.

Susan made a crazy nine patch without smashing in blues and brown sit was beautiful. I didn't get a picture. :-(



This one is Sharon's Roll Roll Cotton Bowl a Bonnie Hunter mystery.  I love this border.


This one is Linda's. It was given to her by family and is hand stitched. It will set 9 x 11. Linda only needs to make 2 four patch blocks to have them complete and be able to start sewing it together.  Isn't it beautiful.

I look forward to our next retreat in September. Hopefully I will have my Merry Go Round finished and something new in progress...

I can't believe it is practically June.  I need to get some tops quilted......I will never make my goal of a quilt for my family members for Christmas at this rate.   I'm just half way thru them.  And they are mostly from scraps.  Trying real hard not to buy fabric.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment