Saturday, September 28, 2013

Fall retreat has come and gone.....

But we all had a blast!  We enjoyed great fellowship, wonderful food (Louise we need recipes), lots of sewing, cutting, some ripping (mostly me I think), and laughing....a lot of laughing.    And awesome door prizes.    Woohoo.   

Thanks ladies for tolerating all my coughing.   Hopefully I will be well for the next one.   ;-)

I admired everyone's quilts but for some reason I only took a few pictures.  Here they are.  

Peggy's progress with our Friendship Star Swap

Penny's beauty


Louise's Lovely Ladies


Wynema's Halloween Stained Glass.  (Sorry this is a little blurry)


Barbara's Crazy Nine Patch and Row Along




This is Peggy's also. I can't remember the name. But it is beautiful.    


If anyone else has photos please post them. 

This is my progress on aiming for accuracy.   Excuse the old flannel design wall. Lol it is pitiful isn't it.  

Thanks again to Louise and Peggy for all you do.  



No comments:

Post a Comment